Doctor, PhD advisor
1. Design, synthesis and structure optimization of fungicide effect on desthiobiotin synthase. National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2014-2017.
2. Synthesis and structure-activity relationships of new benzimidazolone amide fungicides. National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2010-2012.
3. Study on the new cyclic hexapeptides based ribosome engineering technology. Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University, 2010-2012.
1. Ji ZQ*, Zhou FX, Wei SP. Synthesis and herbicidal activities of benzothiazole N,O-acetals. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett, 2015, 25: 4065-4068.
2. Wei SP, Zhang WH, Ji ZQ*. Structure and antibacterial activity of ambobactin, a new telomycin-like cyclic depsipeptide antibiotic produced by Streptomyces ambofaciens F3. Molecules, 2015, 20: 16278-16289.
3. Ji ZQ*, Xu N, Gang Q, Wei SP. Identification of pyrroloindoline-containing cyclic hexapeptides in the metabolites of Streptomyces alboflavus 313 by HPLC-DAD-ESI-MS/MS. J. Antibiot., 2013, 66: 265-271.
4. Xu N, Yang CN, Gan XQ, Wei SP, Ji ZQ*. Synthesis of 1-isopropyl-3-acyl-5-methyl- benzimidazolone derivatives and their antimicrobial activity. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2013, 14: 6790-6804.
5. Ji ZQ*, Wei SP, Fan LX, Wu WJ. Three novel cyclic hexapeptides from Streptomyces alboflavus 313 and their antibacterial activity. Eur. J. Med. Chem., 2013, 50: 296-303.
6. Ji ZQ*, Qiao G, Wei SP, Fan LX, Wu WJ. Isolation and characterization of two novel antibacterial cyclic hexapeptides from Streptomyces alboflavus 313. Chem. Biodivers., 2012,9: 1567-1578.
He mainly engaged in botanical and microbial pesticides.
Graduate students get Academic awards
Qiao Gang, Xu Nan, Cao Yan, Zhou Fengxing were awarded the National Graduate Scholarship in 2012, 2013 and 2015, respectively.